Millbrook Marsh Nature Center is a stunning venue for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The grounds offer several suitable outdoor spaces and the barn is available as an indoor venue. The Spring Creek Education Building can also be used as a get-ready space, a staging area for caterers, or even a farewell brunch. The grounds can be used for gorgeous engagement, save-the-date, and wedding photos.
To make a reservation, please submit a Wedding Request Form to Millbrook Marsh Nature Center. For more information or to make a reservation by phone, call (814) 235-7819. Reservations can be made 18 months in advance.
All packages include
- Three pre-event walkthroughs of the facilities with a staff member
- Use of the natural areas for scheduled engagement, save-the-date, and wedding photos
- Use of the selected facility for one day only, (between 9AM and 11PM for indoor facilities and 9AM and dusk for outdoor areas)
- Use of restroom facilities in the Spring Creek Education Building for the duration of the event
- Outdoor Package $675
- Includes use of outdoor areas only.
- Indoor Package $775
- Includes use of either the barn or the Spring Creek Education Building.
- Platinum Package $1,175
- Option #1 – Use of the barn and the Spring Creek Education Building.
- Option #2 – Use of outdoor areas and either the barn or the Spring Creek Education Building.
- Diamond Package $1,375
- Includes use of outdoor areas, the barn, and the Spring Creek Education Building.
Wedding Package add-on options:
- Wedding Eve: 4 hour rental of one facility for rehearsal, rehearsal dinner or wedding decoration/set-up – $200
- Day After Wedding Ceremony: 4 hour rental of one facility for farewell brunch or cleanup – $200
- Walk-throughs: Additional meetings with staff (beyond the 3 provided in the Base Package) – $25/hour
- Picnic Pavilion: 8 hour rental of the picnic pavilion – $50
- Holiday Rental: Applied to wedding rentals that take place on a Centre Region Parks and Recreation observed holiday, holiday eve, or holiday weekend – $200
- Alcohol Permit: Valid for inside the Spring Creek Education Building and Barn facility; alcohol outdoors, in the pavilion, or any other facility is prohibited. Only beer, champagne, and wine are allowed (no distilled spirits) – $100 permit fee, $200 security deposit
*Please note: Electricity is not available in outdoor areas.
Wedding rentals must provide proof of liability insurance with a minimum general liability policy of $1,000,000 each occurrence. The Certificate of Insurance must list Centre Region Parks & Recreation Authority and the Pennsylvania State University as additional insured. If the rental is approved for an alcohol permit, the Certificate of Insurance must include host liability insurance as well as the two additional insured. Certificates of Insurance must be provided to Millbrook Marsh at least 10 days prior to the rental date.