Program refunds must be requested a minimum of 7 days in advance of the program start date to be considered; if request is made 7 days or more in advance of program start date, a refund will be provided minus a $5 administration fee.
Sports Field Rentals
A refund of Tournament Reservation Permit Fees is provided only if a tournament is cancelled 10 or more business days before the scheduled event.
Organizations hosting two or more multi-day tournaments per year are subject to a non-refundable $400 Annual Tournament Services Fee with their Tournament Reservation Request. This fee provides the materials and labor to provide safe, playable sports fields during the season (except following extreme weather events).
- Any cancellation within a minimum of 8 days in advance of the reserved time is eligible for a refund, credit or transfer to another date or site (in the same year) minus the $20 Revision Fee.
- Any cancellation less than 8 calendar days prior to the reserved time is not eligible for a refund, credit or transfer.
Inclement Weather Policy for outdoor rentals
If heavy rain/downpours, thunderstorms, flooding, or high-wind conditions prohibit the scheduled pavilion use, a request must be submitted to the CRPR Office no later than 5 PM on the first business day after the reservation. CRPR will attempt to reschedule the group at no additional charge during the current season (April-October), pending availability. If rescheduling cannot be accommodated, a refund or credit is provided minus the $20 Revision Fee.
Swimming Pool Admission
No refunds (via cash or credit card) are issued for any reason, including inclement weather, water quality closings, medical conditions, etc.
All Daily Admission patrons are eligible to obtain a hand-stamp at the Pool Office that enables FREE, same-day, re-admission to that pool. This offer is not applicable to Group Admission patrons.
If the main pools close due to weather or facility conditions for an excess of 30 minutes, the cashier will issue each requesting Daily Admission patron a coupon that provides $5 off their next 2019 admission. Coupons are non-transferable and do not apply to Group Admission or Season Pass patrons.
Group Admission fees are not eligible for refund, credit, same-day re-admission, or “next visit” discount coupons.
Swimming Pool Rental
CRPR staff will attempt to reschedule groups at no additional charge during the current season, pending availability. If the pool schedule cannot accommodate a re-scheduled date, a full refund or credit will be provided.
Millbrook Marsh Nature Center
- 25% of the total Wedding Package/Rental Fees is due at the time the reservation is made. This amount is not eligible for refund or credit.
- Refunds will be issued solely to the original payee, either by posting to the credit card that was used for payment or by a paper refund check to that individual. Checks may take up to three weeks to process.
- In case of hardship such as a death in the bride's/groom’s immediate families or a military deployment that affects the wedding, if notice is given to CRPR less than 30 days prior, a 50% refund will be provided, even within the final seven-day window.
Large Group Cancellation Policy
- Any cancellation 30 or more calendar days prior to the reserved date will result in forfeiting the 25% initial payment. Any further payments obligations are waived.
- Any cancellation less than 30 calendar days prior to the reserved date and after full payment has been made, patron is eligible for a 50% refund of the total reservation fee paid, UNLESS it is within seven (7) calendar days of the event, in which case no refund or credit can be provided.
Inclement Weather Policy
- If inclement weather prohibits the scheduled outdoor event(s), coordination must be made with Nature Center staff immediately. If possible, outdoor plans will be moved inside (if available) to accommodate the event.
- If renter decides to cancel the event based on the actual weather the day of the rental (not the forecast), an attempt will be made to reschedule the group at no additional charge during the current season, pending availability. If the rental schedule cannot accommodate a re-scheduled date, a 50% refund or credit will be provided. No re-scheduling provisions can be made for indoor packages.
Permit Revision Fee
- Once a reservation is made with CRPR (with the 25% initial payment), any revisions to that reservation will require the payment of a Permit Revision Fee ($20) at the time of the revision.
- The Revision Fee is not eligible for refund, transfer, or credit. Reservation revisions cannot be accepted less than seven (7) calendar days prior to the reserved event.
Active Adult Center
The refund deadline for trips is set for two weeks prior to the scheduled trip. With respect to withdrawals and cancellations:
Full refunds will be provided to registrants for trips that are cancelled or withdrawn by the agency or the tour company.
For registrants, a full refund or credit, less a $5 service fee, will be provided to trip registrants who provide notice to the Active Adult Center Office no less than 14 calendar days before the trip. No refund or credit can be provided less than 14 calendar days before a trip. However, that person may transfer their space and payment to another individual. It shall not be the responsibility of the staff to facilitate these transfers.
- A $50 security deposit is required in addition to the rental fee and payable at time of reservation. The security deposit will be refunded if the Center is left in good, operational condition and no additional expenses are required for custodial work.
- Any cancellation seven (7) or more calendar days prior to the reserved time is eligible for a refund, credit, or transfer to another date or site (in the same year) except for the deduction of a $5 Administrative Fee.
- Any cancellation less than seven (7) days prior to the reserved time is not eligible for a refund, credit, or transfer.