CRPR charters modern motorcoaches through Fullington Tours Inc.
In consideration of others, smoking and alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the coaches.
Bus Trip Fee Policy (Resident / Nonresident)
For Centre Region Senior Center bus trips:
- The "Resident Fee" is provided to residents of one of the 5 participating municipalities
(State College Borough and the Twps. of College, Harris, Ferguson and Patton).
- A 25% surcharge is added for Centre County residents not living in one of those 5 municipalities.
- A 50% surcharge is added for those from outside Centre County.
For example, for bus trips with a fee of $100 per person, residents of the Centre Region would pay $100; Centre County residents would pay $125 and all others (non-Centre County residents) would pay $150. More...
- The refund deadline for motorcoach trips is set for two weeks prior to the scheduled trip; the agency must pay the motorcoach and trip fees at that time.
With respect to withdrawals and cancellations:
- Full refunds will be provided to registrants for trips that are cancelled or withdrawn by the agency or the tour company.
- For registrants, a full refund or credit, less a $5 service fee, will be provided to trip registrants who provide notice to the Senior Center Office no less than 14 calendar days before the trip. No refund or credit can be provided less than 14 calendar days before a trip. However, that person may transfer their space and payment to another individual. It shall not be the responsibility of the staff to facilitate these transfers.
Pennsylvania Maple Festival Bus Trip
Join us for an excursion to the Pennsylvania Maple Festival in Meyersdale, PA! Walk through Festival Park, see sugar demonstrations and re-enactments, visit the Cobbler Shop and Antique Doctor’s Office, the Quilt Show, Country Store and the Historic Meyers Homestead. Browse and shop many of the arts and craft vendors and enjoy musical entertainment on the Festival Park Stage. Since its humble beginnings around a pot-bellied stove, the PA Maple Festival has had a strong tradition of celebrating the sweet success of Somerset County’s maple industry. Please note: The deadline to register for this trip is March 16.
Saturday, April 1 8:00 AM-7:00 PM 55 and over $50 $75 Depart from the Centre Region Active Adult Center, Nittany Mall 52914