For more information or to make a reservation by phone, call (814) 235-7819. Reserved hours and fees are calculated upon total time in the space, including set-up and clean-up.
Spring Creek Education Building
The Spring Creek Education Building (SCEB) is a two-story LEED Silver Certified facility perfect for smaller meetings and get-togethers. The SCEB also houses indoor restrooms with baby changing stations, water fountains, and a kitchenette.
- Pricing: $140/2 hours + $25/each additional hour; kitchenette $20/day; projector and screen $10 each per day
- Capacity: Each floor (two floors) can seat 50 with tables; 65 without tables
- Tables and Chairs Provided: 70 stacking chairs; 10 5ft rectangular tables per floor; chairs can be moved between floors via lift, but tables cannot
- Heating/Cooling: Is temperature controlled
- Food Prep/Storage: Kitchenette with full size refrigerator and sink available for rent upstairs; sink in downstairs
- Restrooms: Men's and women's. Women's has three stalls (one accessible) and men's has one stall (accessible) and one urinal. Both have a diaper changing station.
The historic bank barn, originally built in the 1850s, is a wonderfully rustic space for larger groups and even weddings. This building is not temperature controlled so it is best to avoid the cold winter months.
- Pricing: $120/2 hours + $25/each additional hour; projector and screen $10 each per day
- Capacity: 120 with tables; 150 without tables
- Tables and Chairs Provided: 90 stacking chairs; 10 6ft rectangular tables
- Heating/Cooling: Not temperature controlled; fans are allowed but heaters are not
- Food Prep/Storage: Small refrigerator
- Restrooms: None; may use restrooms in Spring Creek Education Building
The pavilion is great for outdoor gatherings and cookouts or for a rainy day back-up for outdoor activities. With two charcoal grills, 10 picnic tables, and lots of fresh air, the pavilion is a great stop for your wetland adventure.
- Pricing: $50/3 hours + $10/each additional hour
- Capacity: 64
- Tables and Chairs provided: 10 picnic tables
- Heating/Cooling: N/A
- Food Prep/Storage: Two charcoal grills; one double sided and one single
- Restrooms: One port-o-john by corner of barn