How do I purchase or renew a
season pass for the pools?
It’s easy! You have 4 options:
- Visit the main CRPR office at the COG Building, 2643 Gateway Drive (map) in Ferg. Twp. ( M-F 8 AM - 5 PM, closed holidays).
- Call CRPR at (814) 231-3071, M-F 8 AM-5 PM.
- Stop by one of the pools on "Pool Pass Photo Day" (11AM-2PM, Sat. May 20, 2017) or during the summer season hours. Note that there may be longer wait times to purchase passes or cards there, especially in early-summer.
- Purchase the passes online (per the instructions below). Note that no additional fees are charged for Internet purchases.
The CRPR Authority does not provide "Family Passes" - only individual, non-tranferable photo-cards (as shown at right).
Further, there are two components to each season pass:
- Purchase your season pass(es) for the current year (fees listed here), and then...
- Obtain your photo and CRPR-RecCard that must be presented upon each visit to either pool.
There is a $5 fee for new or replacement cards. That fee is due when the photo is taken at the CRPR Office (map) or at either pool (when open). There may be long wait times to purchase passes or Rec-Cards at the pools, especially early in the summer. Proof-of-residency in a participating municipality must be presented by Centre Region residents at photo-time; otherwise the nonresident rates will be applied.
Rec-Cards may be used year-to-year; those that are unreadable, excessively worn, or with a visibly-outdated photo may be exchanged for a new card free of charge at the CRPR Office or at either pool (once open).
TO PURCHASE OR RENEW POOL PASSES ON-LINE...
1. Click HERE then SIGN IN or CREATE ACCOUNT. If you have purchased a pool pass or registered for any prior program with CRPR, it is likely that you already have an account. If you don’t remember your login or password, please do not create a duplicate account - just click on Sign In, then click on “Forgot your password?” - Activenet will email you a temporary password.
2. Click on MEMBERSHIPS & POOL PASSES.
3. Select the correct pass(es) using the current ages at your primary pool. Passes are good at both pools; just select the site you expect to visit most often.
4. For Centre Region Residents, the $10 Early Bird Discount will be auto-applied at checkout for each pass purchased through April 29, 2017. It will be necessary to present proof of residency at the time of your Rec-Card photo - so please bring along a driver's license, utility bill or a similar document.
5. If you have 5 or more members in your household, call the CRPR office to purchase the 5th+ pass(es); the 5th+ family member discount is not offered online.
6. If you need a Rec-Card, the card photo can then be taken at the CRPR office (M-F, 8-5) or at either pool (when open).
7. If you have any questions or problems, just call the main office at (814) 231-3071.