PRESCHEDULED GROUP ADMISSIONS
Forest Community Swimming Pool
Welch Community Swimming Pool
• $5 per person for Resident groups (all ages)
• $7 per person for Nonresident groups (all ages)
- If an organization requests the Prescheduled Group Admission Rate, the request is considered with the following provisions:
- A group is defined as a non-family party consisting of at least 10 persons, including supervisors and leaders.
- Groups must request swim dates & times at least 24 hours in advance with the Aquatics Supervisor. No more than two groups (up to 50 members each) are admitted to either pool at one time, except with the express approval of the Aquatics Supervisor. For safety reasons, pool staff may decline requests for unscheduled groups at the Group Admission Rate.
- An organization may send no more than 50 group-members (including supervisors) at any one time onto pool grounds.
- The 50 members from an organization may stay on pool grounds no longer than 2 hours (i.e., 1-3 PM, 3-5 PM). No time restrictions apply to groups that purchase standard daily admissions or use individual season passes.
- Group supervisors must accompany and actively supervise swimmers during the entire period, requiring at least one chaperone for every 10 children they are actively supervising.
- All patrons related to the group are included in the calculation of the group admission fee at $5 per person (i.e., supervisors, chaperones, group leaders, babysitters, parents, & swimmers), except non-swimming chaperones, not attired in swimwear who are admitted at $2 each. Please note that season pass holders in the group are counted as group members but are exempt from the admission fee.
- This policy applies to all groups and organizations including CRPR camps. The maximum time per day is 2 hours per swimmer-group (vs.2-hours per organization). If the organization has more than 50 children, they may choose to rotate groups of up to 50 into the pool, reduce their pool time to accommodate their schedule, or rotate the days per week that a particular group would visit the pool. Group Admission fees are not eligible for refund, credit, same-day readmission or “next visit” discount coupons.
- Group leaders are responsible to check-in and out with the Pool Cashier, certify the group count for each visit, sign invoices for payment of the appropriate entrance fees (terms: net 10 days) and be responsible for the patron conduct and the 2-hour (maximum) schedule of the group on pool grounds. Groups that abuse CRPR Policies and Procedures may be suspended from using the pools by the Pool Managers, Aquatics Supervisor or Agency Director. This policy was created in response to pool patron concerns and to provide a fair set of standards for reduced group entrance rates.
Order of Centre Region Parks & Recreation Authority Board on 19 Nov 2015