Deadline for entries: 11:59 PM on 31 Dec 2015. One entry per person may be submitted.
How well do you know your Parks & Recreation Department?
We challenge you to answer the questions below! Submit your answer to CRPR_Trivia@crcog.net and be entered to win a 2016 Season Pool Pass!
1. How many years has the CRPR Halloween Costume Parade been held?
2. What was the first municipal park in the Centre Region?
3. Approximately how many acres do the CRPR parks maintenance crew mow during the summer of 2015? (An answer within 50 acres of the total will receive credit.)
4. How many acres of municipal parkland are in College Township?
5. What park has three pavilions, two tennis courts, an arboretum, a butterfly garden, a dog park and more?
6. How many total pool visits (including lessons and swim team practices) were there at the Welch Pool and Park Forest Pool the summer of 2014?
7. Which park resembles an airport with a “hanger,” control tower, runways, and playground surfacing that’s blue like the sky?
8. How many years has the Senior Center been located on Fraser Street in State College?
9. Which park has a seasonal ice skating rink?
10. Where can you bird watch, learn to canoe at summer camp, join Puddle Jumpers, hold your wedding, or just enjoy wandering the boardwalk?
In what year did the Centre Region municipalities hire the first full-time Director to establish Centre Region Parks and Recreation?